Tender Writing requires a special skill-set. While fundamentally you need to be a good writer, you also need to understand the business development domain (to target the bid to win the work) and have strong project management skills (to manage all stakeholders and make sure that the bid gets in with plenty of time to spare). At TenderBytes, we’re not just quality writers, but seasoned Business Development professionals. This means that we bring proven expertise to the process of developing Tenders, Reports, Sales Collateral and Proposals.
Our results speak for themselves, having responded to hundreds of tenders for organisations big and small, we have a great track record of success in helping companies get to shortlist stage and ultimately win new work. A small snapshot of our success includes:
- Centrelink – we have assisted a number of companies get onto important software and services panels
- Department of Defence – we have assisted companies with a range of different tenders in defence including the DMOSS panel
- NSW Government – GSAS Panel
- Therapeutic Goods Association – technology product tender
- Department of Health and Ageing – Several tenders for technology products and services
- Brisbane City Council – Services Tender
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – Financial services tenders
- Australian Electoral Commission – content management tender
- NSW Local Government – technology product tender
- Victorian Local Government – IT Support tender
We’ve helped organisations from large multinationals right through to small companies of less than 5 people. Our team can assist in a variety of roles from fully managing your response from start to finish, to filling specific roles as part of your bid team, to providing editing and review. While we’ve assisted organisations from a range of industries, we are particularly good at helping organisations respond to federal, state and local government tenders.
Get Professional Advice and Improve Your Chances
Like any other part of your business – to get the best result when responding to a tender, you need to follow a proven method. Our team has an in-depth understanding of the professional business writing process. We’ll be able to provide you with key insights in developing, drafting and presenting documents and presentations for the Australian and New Zealand marketplace.
Whether big or small, TenderBytes can help your organisation maximise its chances in winning new work through the development of outstanding proposals, reports, sales collateral, curriculum vitae’s and tender documents.
A Framework for Responding to Tenders
TenderBytes develops tender responses and bids under our own “Proposal Development Framework”. Based on proven bid management practices, this framework provides a logical approach to managing each proposal from planning, through development, to completion.
We implement the framework to guide the bid process and ensure that quality and common sense prevails. It’s practical and focused. Anyone involved with the bid will be able to focus on big-picture goals, and understand the key responsibilities of each member within the team – this goes a long way to ensuring a positive outcome.